Pricing and Policies
- Minimum quantity is 24 pieces.
- Pricing per garment, per print location.
- Add a small one-color print location (neck, sleeve) 50% off prices above.
- Dark garments may require an underbase white. Underbase print is priced as an additional color.
- One screen per color in each design being printed= One Color.
- Set-up fee for each screen is $25.
- We will hold your screens for 60 days for reprints unless requested otherwise.
- Standard maximum imprint area up to 13x17, XL (up to 17x25) / Contact us first for and XL print quote.
- Thicker garments such as fleece and outerwear require more time and materials on press and will be charged and additional $1 per garment.
- Artwork must be provided print ready. Vector PSD/AI/PDF (If your artwork is not print ready, please contact us first)
- Mix and match garments varieties, print size/locations must be the same on all garments within an order.
- Ink colors must stay the same within an order to avoid wash out fees. Add $10 per ink color change
- 50% Deposit required on all orders to cover the cost of garments. Balance due upon completion at time of delivery.
- Standard lead time is 10-14 business days from approval of artwork, acceptance of estimate and receipt of deposit.
- Rush printing is not available at this time.
- Plastisol ink will be used on every order.
- Water-based and discharge inks available upon request, will increase print cost. contact us for a quote.
- Specialty Inks such as glitter and metallic may increase print cost. Contact us for a quote.
- Pantone matching can increase print cost, contact us for a quote.
- The pricing breakdowns listed above represent our most current prices. Pricing subject to change without notice.
- Customer supplied garments are subject to a handling fee. We require one additional garment as a test print for ink, temp and fabric compatibility.
To start an order, follow these steps below:
1. Click below to view our blank garment catalog:
S & S Activewear (prices and inventory are current and live). Enter desired garments into the cart and send back when prompted to at checkout. No payment necessary at this point.
2. E-mail vectorized art files to: email@example.com. In the same email, make sure to submit all information regarding ink color, print location(s) and due by date.
3. When we receive your artwork and request for garments, we will follow up within 1-2 business days with a quote or follow up questions.