PRICING & POLICIES
- Minimum quantity is 24 pieces.
- Pricing per garment, per print location.
- Add a small one-color print location (neck tag, sleeve) 50% off prices above.
- Dark garments may require an underbase white. Underbase print is priced as an additional color.
- One screen per color in each design being printed= One Color.
- Set-up fee for each screen is $25.
- We will hold your screens for 60 days for reprints unless requested otherwise.
- Standard maximum imprint area up to 13x17,
- Thicker garments such as fleece and outerwear require more time and materials on press and will be charged and additional $1 per garment.
- Artwork must be provided print ready. Vector PSD/AI/PDF (If your artwork is not print ready, please contact us first)
- Mix and match garments varieties, print size/locations must be the same on all garments within an order.
- Ink colors must stay the same within an order to avoid wash out fees. Add $10 per ink color change
- 50% Deposit required on all orders under $500.00 to cover the cost of garments. Balance due upon completion at time of delivery.
- Orders over $500.00 due in full before starting.
- Standard lead time is 15-20 business days after approval of artwork and paid invoice.
- Rush printing is not available at this time.
- Plastisol ink will be used on every order.
- Water-based and discharge inks available, will increase print cost. contact us for a quote.
- Specialty Inks such as glitter, puff and/or metallic will increase print cost. Contact us first.
- Pantone matching can increase print cost, contact us first.
- The pricing breakdowns listed above represent our most current prices. Pricing subject to change without notice.
- Customer supplied garments are subject to a handling fee. We require one additional garment as a test print for ink, temp and fabric compatibility for all orders.
Need a written quote? Go to our QUOTES page, enter your details and select submit. We will respond as soon as possible, typically within 24 hours. If you need immediate assistance, contact us at email@example.com during normal weekday business hours.
Please make sure that your artwork is vectorized and sized to print, this is a requirement. If your artwork is not vectorized, we may be able to help with the artwork depending on the complexity of the design for an additional "Art Fee". Please allow ample time for your order if you are needing help with art. Good prints start with good art.
Liberty Screen Printing orders blank garments every day from warehouses all over the USA. We order your blanks as soon as you give us your sizes and deposit. We do this to get your garments on the way and here in time. Please know that any changes to your order after submitting your deposit may delay your order, and your order could be subject to restocking fees. Please note, due to COVID-19, many warehouses are experiencing stock shortages and shipping delays.
Production time varies between 10-14 business days, if no interruptions in the process occur. We will notify you of your order's progress and feel free to check in whenever you have a questions. If any unforeseen challenges come up, we will notify you immediately.
We take quality control seriously at Liberty Screen Printing. We inspect all of prints and make sure the order you submitted and approved is exactly what is in the box.
COMPLETION AND DELIVERY
When your order is complete, we will notify you to arrange delivery or shipping options. We ship via UPS, USPS or FedEx, depending on your needs and budget. Shipping is not included with your order, this cost is calculated at the completion of the project and will be invoiced prior to ship out.
We also offer free deliveries to orders over $700.00 within a 15 mile radius from our location in East Sacramento. Check the map below.
Need to order more? Yep, we can do that! However, keep in mind that pricing is based on quantity, so your quote may change depending on the size of your order. Let us know! We will make sure you’re take care of, we'll even waive the set up fee if you order within 60 days of the last invoice.
LEGAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BUYER CONSENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Seller’s acceptance of Buyer’s order is expressly made conditional on Buyer’s assent to these terms and conditions set forth on this invoice, credit application, and/or order confirmations supersede the terms and conditions of the Buyer’s purchase order(s) and will govern all transactions between Buyer and the Seller, and apply to all future transactions unless modified in writing and signed by all parties. At this moment, we require 100% of invoice to begin work on orders over $500.00.
MODIFICATION OF GOODS: Buyer cannot return once merchandise is worn, garment dyed, and/ or altered in any way. Modification of merchandise will void returns and Buyer’s claim relating to such merchandise. Follow wash and care instructions on garment. Do not iron decorated surface.
RETURNS: Buyer must make any claim related to shortages, quality, or specifications within seven (7) days receiving the order and complete the return process within 5 days of return approval. The Seller is not responsible for shortages when shipments are directed to a third party.
DEFAULT: It is understood the Seller will charge the Buyer past due service charges at the rate of 100% of the outstanding balance, and all other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the Seller in the enforcement of Terms and Conditions set forth on this invoice, credit application, and or order confirmation should the Buyer become delinquent in payment.